Sunday, April 16, 2017

Famous Last Words: Workout Goals

This past week has been great! I had a test that was an awful start to my week, but it's gotten better since then! I am taking a workout class for fun this semester! It's called tone and sculpt. It's an actual course at the Huff, and my instructor is pretty intense. I really like this class though because I'm learning new workout exercises and techniques. I also like that I am forced to go to it two times a week for a grade! It's a real motivation! I have seen a slight improvement over the semester thus far, but I would like to see even more improvement. I would like more toned arms and butt, and I would like a tighter stomach. Any suggestions?

I know diet has a lot to do with it, but I'm not sure how much it influences muscle gain. I have lived on campus for the last 4 years so it has been difficult to have a healthy diet. Any suggestions for that, too?
Image result for freshman 15 

I don't think I have any crazy false ideas for body image. I just would like to be fit and healthy! I am a vegetarian so eating on campus is a little healthier than it could be! I don't struggle with eating fried foods or chips that much. Chocolate is my weakness! People know I love chocolate so they are always giving it to me and the Caf desserts are too good to pass up!

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/5e/5e/a2/5e5ea210f15ac48a200f355cf3df5d4a.jpg 

There is a youtuber that I watch that is pretty fit and she explains how to exercise to achieve certain goals, and talks about some foods to eat and recipes to make to stay healthy. I really like her workouts! The food is a little difficult because I live on campus, but I use her as an inspiration! She went from being tiny to booty-licious! Goals:
 
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/1c/b0/9d/1cb09d7fcb48ffae937ec3ccf4e819b0.jpg 
  
In the end, the most important thing isn't looking like someone else or weighing a certain weight. What's important is that I love my body and feel beautiful in it! I feel pretty great about the progress I have made, and it has helped me gain confidence in my self image which is more than I could ever ask for!

No comments:

Post a Comment