Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Reading Notes: Faerie Queen-Part B



I am reading the rest of The Faerie Queene by Edmund Spenser. I really liked the last section of this unit and am excited to continue reading.

The Enchanted Chamber: I have no idea what is going on! It took me a few minutes to remember where I left off yesterday. I was very confused as I read the first few paragraphs multiple times. Eventually, they made sense and I was able to remember where I had left off. That didn't help much because this whole section is a little strange.

A Wicked Enchanter: I love Britomart! She is so brave and amazing! Woman crush for sure! She is such an independent and strong character! I am annoyed that the other Knight just left along with Britomart's nurse. I can't believe they just gave up. Britomart was doing all the work and they were just waiting and decided to leave. They annoy me.

Strange Meetings: I think it's funny that the first half of this section was very realistic and not very wild. Then the second part is basically just fairy tales and make believe! I really like that though! I can't believe he would be mad at the nurse. She thought Britomart was dead, too. She also has nothing to do with Britomart and Amoret leaving. The Sir and nurse both left without waiting so it's their own fault.

The Golden Girdle: He is right there! How is Britomart missing this! I don't really understand what they're doing in this competition place though.

The False Florimell: Ahhhh! She missed him! It makes me upset that they would have met, but I'm glad he left before he was chosen to win that other evil lady.

The House of Care: Another confusing story. I'm not sure if this is all supposed to be a metaphor or if it's actually happening.

Two Knights: Go Britomart Go! Except she kind of lost. I think she's amazing that she could hold her own to one of the most known Knights! I love that Artegall has such respect for her that he refuses to fight her, but I am kind of upset that he wouldn't because he had no problem before he saw her face.

How Britomart Ended her Quest: YYYESSSS!!!!! And NNNOOOOO!!!!! Britomart ended up with Artegall, but they lost Lady Amoret. Now I don't know what is going to happen next because the story ended. I need to finish it! I want to read the rest!

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjX14r_XN43kInrNS95vZ2mIefUTaPl6tbOq5PrTQXeHPidE3es6VAFywDcWL6Iyl1LpETU5VdMbZslT6u3SPq-mzfdmvuxIhtzDgjnzkc0PEbUnAwSkGaGB42138QeIlM7scpqpf9Pm4g/s1600/image.jpeg 

No comments:

Post a Comment