Monday, April 24, 2017

Reading Notes: Hans Christian Andersen-Part A

I decided to read Literary works by Hans Christian Andersen. These include some of his works from his Fairy Tales and Stories selection. 

The Princess and the Pea: I loved this story as a child! The absurdity of it is funny and entertaining to me!

The Emperor’s New Suit: I remember reading this story as a child! It was always entertaining for me, and I enjoyed reading it. I like that it so greatly demonstrates the group think that happens so much in society.

The Brave Tin Soldier: This is a strange story. I am not completely following the story. I think they are toys that come alive at night.

The Brave Tin Soldier (cont.): This is an interesting love story. I don't really get the point. I guess love will prevail.

The Wicked Prince: I liked that God was greater than the prince. I didn't really like this story other than that.


The Little Match-Seller: This is a terribly sad story! I wanted to cry when I read it! It was so sad!

No comments:

Post a Comment