Sunday, April 16, 2017

Reading Notes: Through the Looking-Glass-Part B

I will be finishing Through the Looking-Glass, and What Alice Found There by Lewis Carroll this week.


My Own Invention: I'm not sure about this story. I kind of think I might incorporate something like this into my revision. I would like to introduce the Queen and explain her back story.
My Own Invention (cont.): I like that the knight is pretty goofy and an entertaining character! I think he is very silly and fun to read about. I like his inventions a lot.

My Own Invention (cont. again): This character is rather ridiculous! I like reading about what she is learning and the place she is in.

My Own Invention (end): I like that this story has the same whimsical feel that the original Alice in Wonderland does, but with a few extra stories and twists.

Queen Alice: The new queens are pretty annoying. They talk a lot of nonsense which is a key element to Alice in Wonderland.

Queen Alice (cont.): I wonder what Alice will have to do for the examination of being a queen. I don't really like reading about the queens. They don't make much sense.

Queen Alice (cont. again): Is she dreaming now? I am a little confused, but that seems to be a common thing for these stories.

Queen Alice (end): Always so strange. I think it's funny that the food talked to Alice and she wasn't allowed to eat it if she was introduced to it.

Shaking and Waking: I think it's funny how everything just changes and she wakes up holding her cat. I like that nothing too crazy happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment