Sunday, January 29, 2017

Tech Tip: Blogger Template

I had originally taken this class 2 years ago, but had to drop in the first week due to being enrolled in too many credit hours. So I already had this blog when I enrolled in this class this spring. I had already designed it and made it custom to me, but I decided I would update it and make it more personal to the modern me. My favorite color is pink and I like to think that I am a happy, bubbly person so I chose the bubbles/lights on a pink background to subtly let my personality show through the visual aspects of my blog.

2 comments:

  1. I love that your blog depicts your personality, it suits the way you write as well! I enjoy your blog so much that I've commented on it quite a bit already! Not only are your writings really good, but the layout offers a positive vibe and something worth coming back to more than just a few times. So you'll definitely be seeing me checking up on your stories! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to try a tech tip like that. I feel like everyone else is so creative with what they do to their blogs and storybooks, and I can barely figure out how to post something. I think that you have done an incredible job with all of the updates and changes that you have had with your blog!

    ReplyDelete