Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Time Strategies

I have always prided myself on my ability to manage my time. From an early age, around middle school, I have always had every minute of everyday booked down to the second. From piano practice and recitals to dance and band practice and rehearsals, I have always been stretched for time. In high school I got a planner and I've been using one religiously since then! All big deadlines and meetings are written down in my planner. I also write a weekly goals/to do list. I will continue doing that for this class as well! I have set aside times to work on this class's assignments and will keep a strict schedule to achieve the schedule.

 

The article is read was 11 ways unsuccessful people mismanage their time. I knew a lot of the tips it suggested, but one I recently learned about was planning time for fun. About 6 months ago, I learned about the importance of planning fun/relaxation time into my schedule. I started getting really burned out and exhausted until I started taking time to socialize and to not solely focus on school.
 
That made a world of a difference, and it is wonderful advice for people that are constantly going and never taking a break! My time management just continues to improve and I'm thankful for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment