Sunday, January 22, 2017

Tech Tip: Google Timer

I really like the idea of setting a timer for breaks. I don't know why, but I haven't come up with this idea before. I get going watching youtube videos or looking up my next art project, and before I know it 2 hours have passed! This timer will be a great way to help me limit my time spent on distractions and help me to stay focused so my assignments don't take as long as they do currently. I'm excited to add this new distraction limiter to my schedule!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sabrina!

    I’ve already commented on your blog before, but I need some extra credit so I’m doing a few extra comments. I know I’ve already told you this, but I absolutely love your blog theme and color choices. Anyway, I really like this tech tip because I have never heard of it, and I think I need to check it out because it could really help me be more focused when I’m doing homework!

    ReplyDelete